Blog Photography Music Food

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Get Your Retro Gaming T-Shirts @ Jay Jays!!!

What a wonderful time we live in! Gone are the days of social stigma stereotyping geeks as pale, pathetic, anti-social losers wasting our lives away in front of a radiating box. Now us gamers can embrace our geekiness by wearing our favourite Ninty mascots on our chests with pride!

As at 16th February 2007, Nintendo have struck up a deal with Jay Jays stores around Australia and are now offering retro style gaming shirts themed on Super Mario and Super Mario Kart. Donkey Kong themed T-Shirts are reportedly soon to come, as with some other vintage Ninty designs. And the best thing about all this? These shirts are extremely affordable at only $20 a pop! I'm getting my sunhat, SPF30+ sunscreen ready and preparing to leave my Otaku Den as I type, because Jay Jays HERE I COME!!! =p