Blog Photography Music Food

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Jay Jays 1UP Mushroom Tees!

You may remember a while back I did a post about Jay Jay's limited line of Nintendo gaming tees. Well, some new ones have come out and they look absolutely killer in a retro way so I had to snag me one!

I got the green shirt with the trademark Mario 1UP mushroom on it. I would prefer if the mushroom were a little smaller, but I guess you can't have everything!

If you had any doubts to the authenticity of this trade-marked tee, it even comes with an official Nintendo seal, so you can verify it if need be.

Though if you're that particular, I'd surmise that you're probably an anally pretentious bastard in your mid 50s using your personality as a contraceptive. You probably only own one fuddy duddy suit, a collection of polka dot ties and keep the hem of your pants suit a good 30cm off the ground. So, in any case, it's probably a good idea to get some new threads, so just shut the f*** up and buy em already, kay? You can thank me later...