Blog Photography Music Food

Monday, October 15, 2007

Homer Simpson Beanies

There's several things that one expects to see at a supermarket. Fruit and veg - of course. Meat and baked goods - definitely. Toiletries - Yeah sure. Simpsons beanies? HELL NO.

But that's exactly what I did find when I went in for a bit of late night grocery chocolate (read as 'chocolate craving') at a local Safeway. Safeway have apparently decided it's too boring just to stock normal groceries (spluh, who needs necessities anyway) like your average fruit and veg and have opted to sell weird shit like a Homer Simpson bald headed beanie instead. Oh well, kudos for them for breaking out of the mould, I say!

Though if you think that's bad, the last time I went to my local Aldi they were selling portable toilets. I kid you not.